Friday, September 6, 2013

Sexy Baby!!

The importance of Sexiness today in our culture, first I would like to define Sexiness in my terms.  It is to be desired, to feel attractive.  To not feel like I have three kids at home when I go on that date with my husband.  It is to feel like I can walk up the flight of stairs at the restaurant and not not have to unsexily whip out my inhaler and suck in 2-3 puffs of albuteral.  It is to feel composure to look desirable across that table, to look like the "girl next door" version of the Victoria Secret Model to my husband.  But in all honesty he would rather I be in Camo sitting in a tree stand or a blind trying to kill something, then I would be an 11 on a scale of 1-10.
Sex influences what we purchase, the model over the makeup aisle, the Victoria secret magazines that flood my mail box.  The desirable models on every page, you never see the everyday average Jane on page 7, who is a size 12, that isn't 5'10".  Hell I am in love with those women! My husband watches some hunting show with a very attractive female sharp shooter.  Sex sells, we as Americans want sex, it feels good, hell it looks good.  It draws the human attention, male or female.  But as technology has changed, from sex being person to person, to Internet, to now it is an AP on your phone, what is next virtual 3D sex.  The next generation won't even have human contact, what will sexy be considered then?  Because today what is put in Playboy, and what type of porn is actually watched are black and white. (Very different than reality)  It is the difference of the Pin up and the Girl Next Door.  So Sexy does come in all shapes and sizes,  Hell Yeah!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Firstly if they are your 3 daughters, they are beautiful.
    I agree with you about sexy coming in all different shapes and sizes, I don't think you have to be a size 0 to be sexy. If you think you are sexy then you are. I like how you pointed out that your husband would prefer you sitting in a tree stand to kill something and you would be a 11 on a scale of 1-10. It goes to show as a woman you don't need to be half naked to be sexy, men have their own preference of what sexy is. Also technology is really harming the generations more and more

    ReplyDelete